Tuesday, December 4, 2012

That's A Wrap

Thank you for joining me throughout the Fall 2012 TV season. I hope you have enjoyed my recaps of the television ratings of new and returning shows this year. I certainly enjoyed watching the situations and surprises in the industry unfold on a week-to-week basis. I do not plan on continuing this blog past this post, as it was only intended for the Fall season, to see which of the new shows would sink or swim. I decided to follow 4 shows, one from each network: "Revolution" from NBC,
"Elementary" from CBS, "Last Resort" from ABC, and "The Mindy Project" from FOX. It was interesting to see how the fates of each show panned out. Some where crushed by the competition, and some thrived in their timeslots. It was very interesting for me to watch unfold, and I hope you enjoyed my play-by-play commentary these last few months.

Don't really know how to end this now.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

(Google it)

No comments:

Post a Comment