Thursday, September 13, 2012

Welcome To The Blog!


    The focus on this blog would be to report and analyze the daily primetime television ratings among the major broadcast networks in America. Ratings determine a shows fate, and are the best indicator of if a show will be cancelled or renewed. The Fall TV season will debut dozens of new shows and will run parallel to the Fall 2012 semester, giving great timing for this blog.


    This blog will cover television ratings to encompass all the networks, all days of the week. With new ratings being reported daily, I will be posting daily recaps and analysis, along with an end of the week recap, and any breaking news that has to do with show cancellations, including season extensions and cancellations. My predicted output is at least 6 blog posts a week.

 As for me, I am an avid television watcher, and follow all sorts of TV shows. Comedy, drama, sci-fi, if it's on TV, I'm following it. I've been tracking ratings for years, and want to convey their importance in a way that's directed at other TV watchers like myself, instead of businessmen and executives.

No comments:

Post a Comment